Key Action 1: is a mix of decentralised projects run by National Agencies and centralised activities managed by the European Commission’s Executive Agency. The Call for Proposals and Erasmus+ Programme Guide have been published detailing all application information for the Erasmus+ programme.
Mobility projects for learners and staff enables beneficiaries to travel to another participating country in order to study, work, teach, train or develop professional skills and competences. Under Erasmus+ mobility activities are project-based and will need to be led by organisations. Individuals are no longer able to apply.
• Study period or work placement for students in Higher Education
• Vocational traineeships for apprentices and students in initial vocational training
• Youth Exchanges
• European Voluntary Service activities
• Professional development and training for staff in all sectors of education, training and youth.
KA1: International Credit Mobility
Mobility schemes between European and non European Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
- By concluding an inter-institutional agreement, institutions from Partner and Programme countries can send students of all three cycles (Bachelor, Master, PhD) for short-term mobility (up to 12 months) to institutions in Programme or Partner countries.
- HEIs from Partner and Programme countries participating in International Credit Mobility must recognise the credits earned by students while in the EU or in a Partner country. These credits count towards their degree at home.
- Staff can also receive grants for teaching or training assignments (5 days to 2 months) at a European HEI or at a Partner country HEI.
- Institutions from Erasmus+ Programme Countries can submit a mobility project application that involves HEIs from Partner countries to the National Agency in their country.
How to apply
HEIs from Partner Countries interested in taking part in credit mobility should contact a partner university in a Programme Country, which will be able to apply for funding.
You can find a list of the International and European Programme Offices of the Hellenic Higher Education Institutions here